Hi Jac,

Im new to ofbiz.
I Want to build and customize ofbiz as per my business need.
I had seen a lot of help videos , but I was a little bit confused.
Can you guide me in setup project ,customise , database configure etc

*Currently*
1. I'm using Windows 11 machine
2. Using intellij

On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 at 17:41, Ernest Hocking <ernest.hock...@computer.org>
wrote:

> Hi Jacques,
>
> I;m probably too late in the piece to contribute to the decision.
> However I'm  just starting an implementation project and have spent a
> couple of days using v18.12.05.  I'd be keen to use v 22 and report and
> issues encountered during the implementation/testing as there would be
> little rework needed to load data etc into v22 at this stage
>
> thanks and regards
>
> Ernest
>

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2023 at 5:17 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Nicolas, All,
> >
> > Thanks Nicolas for your opinions. I'm surprised that we are only 5 to
> > express opinions about this important decision.
> >
> > Is nobody else interested ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques
> >

> > Le 30/12/2022 à 16:04, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
> > > Hello Jacques,
> > >
> > > I did the migration from my part with your suggest and I confirm that
> > ofbiz test passed with success. I also didn't detect any problem on
> > standard
> > > process for ordering and invoicing during manual simulation.
> > >
> > > However, I didn't realize any loading test.
> > >
> > > So no worries from my part to move forward.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the works !
> > >
> > > Nicolas

> > releasing the 22.01.01 version under Gradle 7.6 and JDK 17 (OFBIZ-12400).

> > suggests that we can use workarounds but need to later update OFBiz to
> > handle

> stable
> > version during the year 2022.>>

> > OFBIZ-12726 (integration tests), I believe we can trust using Gradle 7.6
> > and

> > under Gradle 7.6 and JDK 17 or should we wait 22.01.02?

> under
> > Gradle 7.6 and JDK 17. If nobody is against of course.
> > push the workarounds in all supported branches. It's not a big deal:

> > Java deserialisation" (OFBIZ-12592)
> >
> ['-Xms128M','-Xmx1024M','-Djdk.serialFilter=maxarray=100000;maxdepth=20;maxrefs=1000;maxbytes=500000']
> >
> '-Djdk.serialFilter=maxarray=100000;maxdepth=20;maxrefs=1000;maxbytes=500000',
> > // OFBIZ-12592 and OFBIZ-12716
> > OFBIZ-12721
> > OFBIZ-12726

> > "ALL-UNNAMED" lines.

> > demos while replacing the 18.12 by 22.01 as stable.

*Ramesh Pillai **■*

*Manager - IT*

*M: +91 8169032006 | Email Id: **ramesh.pil...@blox.xyz*
<ramesh.pil...@blox.xyz>

   [image: 05.png]
   *Website <http://blox.xyz/> | LinkedIn
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/blox-xyz>*

   *Head Office: Method & Madness Pvt. Ltd.,* *1107, Lodha Supremus,
   Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013**.*

   Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and / or
   attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information of the
   Method & Madness Pvt. Ltd and / or its group companies. If you are not the
   intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing
   or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and / or
   attachments to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
   communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
   immediately delete / destroy the message and / or any attachments
   permanently. Warning-Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The
   recipient should check this e-mail and any attachment for the presence of
   viruses. The company has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
   risk, and is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
   virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
   acting upon the e-mail o

--

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and / or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information of the
Method & Madness Technology Pvt. Ltd and / or its group companies. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and / or attachments to it is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail
or telephone and immediately delete / destroy the message and / or any
attachments permanently.* *Warning-Computer viruses can be transmitted via
e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachment for the
presence of viruses. The company has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, and is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before acting upon the e-mail or any attachment to it.