Hi Jacques,

I have no access to the server right now so I cannot see where the Java installations reside or which Linux distro we use.

Can you give me access, preferably per ssh/public key to the machine?

On Ubuntu and Mac, you just install the different JDK's beside each other and point to the JDK which should be used by setting the JAVA_HOME environment variable in the start script. Easy.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de