From: Jim Barrows <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:57:38 AM
Subject: Re: Generic Roles in Shopping Cart

I'm wondering why you want to do that?  Are you trying to tie a
shopping cart to an individual user?

On Dec 14, 2007 10:41 AM, Chris Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I'm needing to restrict a custom roleTypeId to 1 per shopping cart,
 currently the only way to add a custom roleTypeId is through the
  addAdditionalRole, which will accept many parties per roleTypeId. I can
 accomplish limiting the roleTypeId to one party only by removing all
 parties from the addAdditionalRole.roleTypeId before adding the limiting
 role, but it's not fail safe.

--
James A Barrows