From: Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:39:45 PM
Subject: Re: Generic Roles in Shopping Cart

Now it is clearer to me too: I actually misunderstood too, like David
(or you didn't explain it very well).
I'd say that is doable, but it seems like a lot of work, especially if
you want to remove the 20+ accessor methods... and I can see backward
compatibility issues.
But I'm not against this, especially if we end up with a good approach.