From: David E Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:28:37 PM
Subject: Re: Generic Roles in Shopping Cart

You mean to go into the OFBiz trunk?

In the main code base we want things to be flexibe, and it happens that people want more than one party associated with the order in the same role.

It's that simple...

-David

On Dec 14, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Chris Howe wrote:

Is there a reason to maintain the ten other specialized roles in a non generic manner or some other reason that makes a HashMap(String,
String) approach undesirable?