Hi Dev,

I wanted to draw your attention to an issue we've encountered with the
OFBiz job scheduler, particularly when it comes to handling Daylight Saving
Time (DST) changes.

It appears that the job scheduler fails to create new recurring jobs when
DST ends, especially when the tempExprTypeId is set to FREQUENCY (e.g., 15
minutes, 30 minutes).

Upon further investigation, we've identified that the following condition
in PersistedServiceJob.createRecurrence might be the root of the issue:

java

if (next > startTime) {
    // ...
    // ...
}

I'm curious to know if anyone else has encountered a similar problem or if
you have any insights to share regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards

--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org