Yes, this is a good point. We probably shouldn't populate something the customer sees with text from that field.

-David

On May 20, 2008, at 12:38 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

Hi Jacopo

It doesn't really bother me that much, but it seems funny to me that the
system would use something explicitly defined as internal for customer
facing pages. As a user I would expect that the customer would never see
the contents of that field.

Regards
Scott