Raj, everybody,

When I process to a purchase in the ecommerce web site,
on the "Final Checkout Review" page (with Payment Information : "Sherlocks")
here I click on "Submit order" button.
This act creates a recording in the "OrderPaymentPreference" table with the statusId field "PAYMENT_NOT_RECEIVED" The next pages are my Sherlocks Request Servlet to begin the payment, then the bank server pages and at least my Sherlocks Response Servlet. Here I want to modify the same recording in order to modify the statusId field from "PAYMENT_NOT_RECEIVED" to "PAYMENT_RECEIVED" or another status, with my Sherlocks Response Servlet (in a second time this will be an AutoResponse Servlet from bank server to Ofbiz server).

My question is the same : what class / service can I use in order to modify a recording in the "OrderPaymentPreference" table ?

Thank you very much

Eric

Eric,

I don't think you need to modify any of the OFBiz classes to implement a payment processor service. The error you are getting may be due to misconfiguration or wrong implementation for service.

Thanks,

Raj

Eric wrote:
Hello

I'm trying to implement this service.
I'm following the WorldPay example.
In the response (file : applications/accounting/src ... /thirdparty/worldpay/SelectRespServlet.java) I get an error (line 284) because the request to modify the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table
is a INSERT query and not an UPDATE query, so I get
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "pk_order_payment_preference"

How can I use an UDPATE query in order to modify the defined row (in ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table)
and update with the external credit card payment datas from the bank

What class / service have I to use in order to record external payments ?

Thanks