Hello

I'm trying to implement this service.
I'm following the WorldPay example.
In the response (file : applications/accounting/src ... /thirdparty/worldpay/SelectRespServlet.java) I get an error (line 284) because the request to modify the ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table
is a INSERT query and not an UPDATE query, so I get
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "pk_order_payment_preference"

How can I use an UDPATE query in order to modify the defined row (in ORDER_PAYMENT_PREFERENCE table)
and update with the external credit card payment datas from the bank

What class / service have I to use in order to record external payments ?

Thanks