Hi Jacopo,

Thanks for comment, so I would like to try by following
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan for trunk and release.
I would then put attachments to this page when all would be tested and ok (or
maybe create a new specific child page for that). My
goal is to have something as easy as possible to reach, even for non-technical
persons.

I'm afraid that at the moment there are some issues in trunk when running tests
(run-tests). I did not test (run-tests) release for
a while. I suppose that I will need some efforts from the community. I will let
you know about that as soon as I will know.

BTW, do wee need tp keep this page
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Incubating+4.0.0+Test+Snapshot+Release
 for
historical reasons  ?

I remember suddenly that David has suggested recently that we work on the
framework in order to have separated from applications.
Should we wait to be in such a state before engaging a release effort ?

Any other suggestions/recommandations anyone ?

Thanks

Jacques

PS : Maybe I'm a bit optimistic about all that, so it will depend of my free
time...

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
We already talked about this subject in the past...
in my opinion a very simple (to manage for the community) and  effective way of
helping new users, with minimal technical
knowledge,  that just want to quickly taste how OFBiz is setup in their pc, is
to  provide a weekly (or montly) zipped file of an
"svn export" (or a  bigger "svn checkout") of the trunk.

Jacopo