Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why not have the zip file contain a ready-to-run version of OFBiz? In other
words, run the install, then zip it.

-Adrian

--- On Sat, 6/7/08, Jacques Le Roux &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt; wrote:

Hi all,

I began to work on this, I request your opinions, advices.

I have :

1. Made an svn export of trunk (rev. 664255) and release4.0 (rev. 664343) and
zipped them in 2 zip archives, respectively
ofbizTrunk.zip and ofbizRelease4.0.zip
2. Created a README file to be put in each zip (I think we should add
respective rev. numbers in them, WDYT ?), content:

&lt;&lt;In order to run OFBiz you you need to have ant installed and ANT_HOME
in your path. Then follow this simple sequence:

1. In a terminal or command line window, go to the directory where you unzipped
OFBiz
2. Type and run : ant run-install
3. Wait till the database is filled with demo data...
4. Depending of your platform, launch OFBiz using startofbiz.bat or
startofbiz.sh
5. Give OFBiz a minute or two to start up...
6. Browse to
   ERP : https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main (login/pwd are
ofbiz/admin)
   Ecommerce application : http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/control/main (when