Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bump.

If you check the replies to this, there were a handful of +1s.

If the decision is to not have Find screen results displayed initially, that's fine. I just need to know what the majority prefers.

By the way, there is a possibility to make this configurable - so that it isn't
an all or nothing situation.

-Adrian