Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I did it locally, but I wonder now if it's a good idea since ?exists and
?if_exists are more readable than ?? and !
?exists and ?if_exists still work and and only ! is bringing some more features (mostly dealing with false also). If we don'"t do it now, maybe in a future we will have to do it. It's a 10 min work anyway...

I think that as soon as you are used to them (I mean ?? and !) it's not a big
deal, but  please express yourself

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Vikas Mayur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+1

Vikas

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:56 PM, Jacques Le Roux <