Ashish,

the main reason is that I couldn't find the Subclipse plugin for Ganymede... but maybe I've just missed it. Do you have a link to download it?

Thanks,

Jacopo

On Jun 27, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

Jacopo ,

Why don't you use Subclipse ?
Do you think Subversive is good ?

I downloaded the Eclipse Ganymede(www.eclipse.org) launced on 25th June and
using Subclipse for SVN thing.
Ganymede is perfect and working fine on my Linux box.

--
Ashish

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <