Jacqiues

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jacques,

are you using a plugin for SVN in Eclipse 3.4? I tried with the  "subversive"
plugin but it didn't work for me (but chances are I
did  something wrong).

Jacopo

On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

BTW Eclipse 3.4 is out, I use it from the 3.4M2 release (August  2007). In my
opininon it's really better than any versions
before.  Not only in term of features but also *stability* (at least on
Windows, I did not have many issues - if any - on Linux
before).

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I am also using the Freemarker plugin distributed by Jboss.
Its working fine for me.
--
Ashish
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Jacques Le Roux <