On Jun 26, 2008, at 4:03 PM, David E Jones wrote:

I like the idea for simple-method. One thing to keep in mind is that many scripts are included "in-line" under the current call-bsh tag rather than referred to as a file, so we'll have to have the type attribute that was mentioned, and we should probably have it default to "groovy" (and also support "bsh" or something).

David, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a really good point.

BTW, on a related note, I do NOT like the idea of supporting scripts in-line in a screen's action area. It would clutter the screen definition making it harder to read and maintain, and it would limit reusability of the scripts.

Yes, I agree... I don't think anyone is working on this right now :-)