Was anything done with this? Do we have a Jira issue or Wiki page?

-Adrian

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
I think that Bruno's suggestion of creating a "framework-candidate-release-x" version in Jira would be useful, especially because there is no official (or even unofficial) list of features/fixes to go in the framework... probably each of us has its own preferences.
Of course we should try to keep the list small.

Jacopo