I wasn't going to comment on this because I don't think I have the time
available to see the discussion through to the end, but after reading David's
"Data Model Changes Post", I'll toss my two cents about this.

What are you wanting to ultimately do with Lat/Long?  From my experience with
GeoServer earlier this year, storing Lat/Long values is rather inconvenient
when doing computations and placing points (and polygons) on Maps.  It was much
more convenient to store these points in the manner prescribed by postgis and
using the methods that are provided in those kinds of packages.  Also, as far
as data modeling, it's somewhat innacurate (although depending on your
application, possibly within acceptable bounds) to refer to an address as a
point that has the specificity you'd be assigning.

Jacques Le Roux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

I will need to add Latitude and Longitude fields in PostalAdress. Could this be
a change commited ?
I will also need to add a type PHONE_HOTLINE in ContactMechPurposeType.

Else, of course I will use

Thanks