Hi devs,
I am writing a new maincss.css file and I will submit when finished.

I think that several other users/developers will write (or have already)
their .css files.
Since the graphical theme is something very subjective it will be difficult
to agree with a unique theme and have it committed on SVN.
So I propose to open a OFBiz Theme Gallery on confluence where all users can
upload their own theme with a little screenshot.
All users could then browse the available theme, download it and copy on
their ofbiz installation.

The standard theme format to uploaded could be a folder that contains the
maincss.css file and relative gif files.

What do you think about?

Many thanks,
Bruno