David Jones wrote:
Yes, we've definitely been moving away from having any widget files (form,
screen, tree or menu) in the webapp directory, and most of them have been moved
out of there. The content component is oft neglected so it's not too surprising
that something remains there.

It's tempting to even start moving the data prep scripts into the
component/scripts directory instead of the WEB-INF/actions directory, but we
haven't gone that far yet. I imagine FTL files used for web pages will always
go under the webapp directory.

What about putting FTL files in component/templates?