Hi Marek, Roland,

About no taxes on invoice without passing by an order stage before : as it was already explained, the reason is obviously that most of the companies using OFBiz so far have not been interested by directly invoicing with taxes, like for services indeed.

From: "Marek Mosiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi all

I think there is no problem to calculate tax for any tape of document.

What do you mean ? Not in OFBiz I guess, but at large I suppose?

By the way I found that 0% VAT is only applicable to goods (and BP has valid
VAT ID)

How, why and when 0% is used ? I thought exemption was the way in such cases.

Most services are taxed with appropriate VAT rate and are not deductible on
purchase
if customer does not have branch in same country as seller. Little nightmare.

Please check if it is same in different countries in EU.

I'm not sure to understand the meaning of this last paragraph as we have
already discussed the case of companies VAT numbers in EU,
for instance, which allow to not charge any VAT (is this related to the 0% rate
?)

Jacques

Marek
http://www.jotel.com.pl