contact mech may not always be the same address and geopoint
for an address it will always have the same geopoint
1) how do you connect an address that already exists with a New ConactMech.
2) how do you connect the assoicated Geopoint that goes with that address.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/8/2008 1:00 PM: