Or vice versa. For me a geo point has more sense than an adress, it's physical (ok humans define what physical is and the rules ;o), an address is only a convenient administrative thing (between parties). I mean that a goe point subsume an address (think about sea, 70% of the globe surface ;o)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
if I may.
think of it this way
an address is fixed, never moves
and geopoint is the same
now if the contact mech point to the address the the address will give
the geopoint
so you have a mechanism to find the geopoint, if just the address point
to the geo point, in a view.

so contact mech points to the address from the address you find the geopoint

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/7/2008 2:12 PM:
From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>