From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on a light side
anything that a robot would need to know to get to and from something.
:)

Yes, for the moment areaId, aisleId, sectionId, levelId - needs elevation -,
positionId  are only references in OFBiz.
If we want to be able tro track their locations, we will need to create new entities. Like Area, Aisle, Section, Level and Position (no sure for the last), and so on (if needed)...

Note :
GPS precision is nowaday +-3 meters
Galilleo's Commercial Service will be less than 1 meter
and intiatives like Teria (from French land surveyors association) allow already centimetric precision http://www.geometre-expert.fr/www/cmsMng.do;jsessionid=D843CB3022F8CF13D26277C7D48CA1DF?ID_PAGE=11377&ID_RUBRIC=13.

Before I translate all this in entitymodel files. I'd like this possibility
discussed.

Thanks

Jacques

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/10/2008 2:56 PM:
From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>