>From memory, the main reason the current unit tests are failing is
because they were mistakenly only tested against the component they
were built for and not when running the entire set of tests.  It means
that the demo data used in the tests gets reused across tests and as
that data changes it causes subsequent tests to fail because they were
expected the data to be in it's original state.

In most cases simply adding more test data and directing the later
tests to use that instead should solve most of the problems.

Regards
Scott