Thanks for the reminder Brett... not sure how I forgot about that presentation!

So yes, let's definitely talk about it at the conference.

BTW, in addition to this presentation and others that might be related, we have a BOF session on Thurs evening to talk about future stuff to work on in OFBiz. Anyway, yes, there will be time to talk.

And yes, for everyone who is not attending I'm sure people will be open and communicative (as is normally the case) about new features, direction, etc. Still, the best experience and involvement is to attend, so if you can, it's not too late!

-David