On Oct 29, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

BJ Freeman wrote:
there has been an effort to put in test units.
the only thing lacking, in making it complete is manpower.

And fixing the existing tests that are broken. :|

This is an area where it would be REALLY GREAT to have more effort go into the project. Yep, great enough to capitalize "REALLY" and "GREAT".

Who has worked on the unit tests that are in place? I'll admit I haven't much except on the toolset and some of the framework unit tests and helping some of the Hotwax Media people who wrote many of the tests that now exist, especially the ones in the various applications.

Is there anyone interested in working on this stuff? If there are enough people who want to actively work on it we can setup some coordination resources (ie Jira tasks, confluence pages, etc). If there are only 2-3 then coordination through the mailing list would be better, and more visible to others possibly interested.