Glad finnally you point this out. The licenses shouldn't the excuse to
cease OFBiz's progress.

I think it's easy enough to write such things in build.xml and download
the jars during build though the jars are not allowed to put into
Apache's svn.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-11-13四的 20:39 +0100,Pierre Smits写道: