On Jan 16, 2009, at 5:03 AM, Bruno Busco wrote:

I have created the label version "OFBIZ 9.3" and scheduled on that all
mentioned issues.
Using the prefix "OFBIZ" we could distinguish it from the framework only
releases that we should decide how to identify.

I have changed this to be called "Release Branch 9.3" to be consistent.

There is no need to have a separate version for the framework only release. The intent is to pull it from the standard release branch unless a need to make it separate comes up in the future. The framework-only distribution will be as much the same as the normal release with the exception of removing the applications and specialpurpose directories (and the main build.xml file is setup to handle that without modification).

Could we assume that NO VERSION specified means SVN Trunk ?

There is an explicit version for "SVN Trunk", so are you referring to issues that are not using that or any other version? If so, unfortunately we'd have to review the submissions on a case-by-case basis as the originator of the issue really should say what the issue is intended for (ie it's there to help with communication as it can be hard to guess). But yes, most issues that don't say a version are probably for the trunk... it's just not safe to assume that is always the case.