Hi David,

i just subscribed to the infrastructure mailing list and see if we can
satisfy their request of running the demo there....then we would need a
small redirect on the ofbiz.apache.org to make this happen. Do you still
have the original request from Apache, i cannot find it here anymore.

The site can be maintained simply by updating ofbiz svn as we did in the
early days.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices