Hi Hans (all),

I am trying to run a "framework" only distribution of OFBiz (i.e. I have removed the specialpurpose and applications folders), it builds and loads succesfully but when I try to point my browser to the webtools application I get an error caused by the following code in the actions section of the GlobalDecorator (defined in the common component):

<entity-one entity-name="PartyAcctgPrefAndGroup" value-name="orgParty"> <field-map field-name="partyId" env- name="defaultOrganizationPartyId"/>
                </entity-one>
<set field="defaultOrganizationPartyCurrencyUomId" from-field="orgParty.baseCurrencyUomId" default- value="defaultCurrencyUomId" global="true"/> <set field="defaultOrganizationPartyGroupName" from- field="orgParty.groupName" global="true"/>

Hans, I think you added this code but we have to find a different approach and resolve this dependency... would you mind having a look? Or do you think we can just remove (or comment out) these lines for now?

Cheers,