David,

ok i understand, however that means we have to asd the retrieval/display
of the logged in party/defaultOrganizationParty in every application
component?

i still think there is a need for an application-decorator between the
application and the global-decorator.

Regards,
Hans

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....