What for?

-David

On Feb 4, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Bruno Busco wrote:

It seems opentaps is going to use GWT.
Shouldn't we consider using it?
-Bruno

2009/2/2 Jeroen van der Wal <jvander...@stromboli.it>

Dear Harmeet,

Your GWT approach sounds promising. Could you share more details with
us on how you did it and perhaps supply some code?

Thanks,
-Jeroen

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@iguanait.com>
wrote:
Hi Harmeet,

Can you show any demo or POC code for gwt integrated with ofbiz?
Do you need to compile and deploy javascipt files in ofbiz after every
change in the screens?
Thanks in advance

Bilgin