I agree with David.
But if someone want to go to the trouble of doing the code I don't see
why it can't be put in the jira for someone to use if they want to.
Just as a heads up I use the current screens in my remote UI(java swing).
my app reads the screens, generates the equivalent in the UI i have, and
sends the changes as if a user does it.
This allows ofbiz to keep it dynamics, and allow my users to have a
intuitive UI.

As ofbiz screens change at the browser level, then I have one module in
my code that gets updated.

as far as "Remote" UI's I think they should be designed at arms length
to ofbiz.
that is what SOap is suppose to do.
so maybe getting Soap more robust would be one way.

David E Jones sent the following on 2/4/2009 4:33 PM: