We are trying to finish the myportal conversion and are a bit stuck
now..... besides that the links in the entity reference not works

click on "preferences" in myportal
in the log it says:
Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Message: Could not resolve location to URL:
component://myportal/widget/MyPortalScreens.xml

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices