On Feb 9, 2009, at 11:39 PM, David E Jones wrote:

If someone wants to work on this it would be cool, and has certainly been discussed many times. The easiest way would be to have a List of carts in the session and a screen to change which one is the "active" cart, and to create a new/empty active cart.

-David

Actually I partially implemented this some time ago, and the code is in the OFBiz trunk, if I am not wrong. The only thing we still don't have is the ui to show all the carts (aka active orders) in the session and let the user to pick one of them: I did it in a custom ui for a customer but of course that part was never contributed.