Ciao Bruno,

I have updated the www.ofbiz.it site and run ant svninfo and now the actual OFBiz revision in use is visible on the footer.

Grazie
Marco

Il giorno 03/mar/09, alle ore 23:12, Bruno Busco ha scritto:

This demo site actually works well https://www.ofbiz.it/catalog/control/main

The only thing missing is the "ant svninfo".

Could you please give a look Marco?

Thank you,
-Bruno

2009/3/3 Tim Ruppert <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>:
They're doing a full reload and seeing if that will fix the svn info issues. We'll check the Theme right afterwards, ok?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

Looks like there is an update problem. On the alternate dermo server
(the machine I'm currently working on and that I will shut off
soon) the Blue-Light Theme works fine, but not on the demo server.

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Bruno, it looks like it's doing it just fine, but for some reason
it's not all using the same svn info file - check ecommerce and
the backend apps and you'll see the differences. I'm going to check
into what we need to do to fix this.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

Thanks for letting us know - will check into that straight away.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,
it seems the demo is blocked to revision trunk.748419
This means that the last update was done on friday february 27th
Is there some problem?

Thank you,
-Bruno