Adam Heath a écrit :
David E Jones wrote:
I've started putting together some ideas for the press release for our
upcoming release branch. The time is a little tight... I had planned on
doing this last week but it got lost among other things.

To facilitate collaboration on this I've created a confluence page for
it here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Press+Release+for+Release+Branch+9.3

Before writing the actual press release I thought we should do some
brainstorming, so please add thoughts there (if you are a committer) or
respond to this message with other thoughts.

I'm going to send a message to the ASF PRC to ask for their help and
guidance on this. It may be that they write the actual press release, so
our brainstorming thoughts and details we add there are probably the
most important part of what we as a community put into this.

Dare I ask, why 9.3?
2009 and 3rd month of the year. So we can't wait after the 31/03 !

--
- Erwan -