Hi David,

from a marketing point of view I agree but there are a lot of errors in
this schema to correct and that before tuesday? Not very realistic.

after 5 minutes of testing:
1. search results in party: partyId not clickable
(error: HOTWAX.buildSearch is not a function)
2. Although the sponsoring from hotwax is very much appreciated, wasn't
there an agreement not to use the name in the code but only in other
areas as svn log and ?
3. In general the screens are now formatted much to wide because of
spaces and character sizes and other reasons, have a look at :
https://localhost3:8443/projectmgr/control/MyTimesheet

Let me emphasize that Hotwax and Brainfood brought OFBiz to the next
level especially in the framework and graphical design areas. Thank you!

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates