Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
I do not think this makes a difference (add or not) because these
display a view which was displayed before.

On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 20:32 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Is it normal that the backHome and backLast are  not securised ?

<request-map uri="backHome">
<response name="success" type="view-home"/>
</request-map>
<request-map uri="backLast">
<response name="success" type="view-last"/>
</request-map>

Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates