Hi David,

many screens in the party manager have a 'back' button which uses this
request. One can discuss if this button is required...however if used, i
do not see anything wrong with this generic request.

i another mail i ask you to give reasons for this statement.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates