Anil, you mentioned a document. Can you send out the link? I'm sure it is in
these threads somewhere but with all the traffic on this topic I cannot seem to
find a link to the doc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anil Patel" <anil.pa...@hotwaxmedia.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: "Anil Patel" <anil.pa...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 7:00:32 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: Domain Based Security ( was re: Authz...)

Over last few days this discussion has changed subject few times. This
is going more on lines of "confuse them if you cannot convenience".

The new security system proposal document, implementation code and
code demonstrating its use, been out for more then week, All big names
in community have had chance to see it. I will rather discuss on list
of items that are so bad about new security system (which is now in
proposal status). If Andrew or others who like it cannot solve or
disprove them then either we will know that its bad and cannot be used.

I like the system and will like to use it.

Regards
Anil Patel