Am I correct in thinking that artifact driven approach naturally integrates
the concept of allowing inherited permission checking by roles, but in the
process-driven approach we would have to use something like the
RoleCheckingDa API extension? So if I want to give an administrator access
to all records in their district schools, but not to all records in the
state, I would just have to attach that person (or their role?) to the
district and it would all be handled, but in the process-driven case I would
have to make a call to perform that check?

-Al