Adrian,
I added a comment on the Wiki page. I forward it here...

---------------

That's really cool! I can't wait to see it working!

BTW I can see in the design that an artifact can define an own specific
permission. May be adding a scenario like: "User X can perform the artifact
Y-specific operation W on the artifact Y" could be helpfull.

How the artifact will add its own specific permission?
 Posted by Bruno Busco <http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/%7Ebruno.busco> at May
16, 2009 11:14 |

Thank you,

Bruno