This is a continuation of the security refactoring discussion.

There is a Wiki page that outlines the design of Security-Aware Artifacts:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/Ch8

I started to build out the scenarios, so that we can be sure the design meets
everyone's needs as expected.

David - I'm not sure where each scenario is currently implemented. If there is
a current implementation you had in mind, please let me know and I will update
the page.

David - I'm not real clear on your dynamic hierarchy design, so I tried to
guess how it works in the scenario pages. Let me know if I'm wrong. Just give
me a clear example of how it works (keep in mind I'm not inside your head) and
I will update the pages.

Developers - please review and comment. This will effect everyone.