Guo,
Looking forward to your patch.

Regards
Anil Patel

On Jun 7, 2009, at 1:00 AM, guo weizhan wrote:

2009/6/5 Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>

It's an interesting idea, and you would have to provide some patches or
something to demonstrate it.

OK, I will try to provide some patches about this with the trunk.

The existing connector library has a very simple API - the functions accept HTML element references and CSV strings. I can't see why that can't be
adapted to other JS libraries.

I'm trying to make it work with the dojo, and will create patches about this
if I finished.

If the tree structure is the only obstacle, then let's discuss it further.
I am sure we can all collaborate on a solution.

-Adrian