Before we choose a UI library, it might be better to determine what sort of
advanced screens and features we are shooting for (eg. trees, master/detail,
heirarchical menus, etc.) so that we can enhance the widget architecture to
handle them. Then the widget component can act as a common definition
language for front-end systems built on different libraries.

When it comes to front-ends, I think we should try to separate them from the
rest of OFBiz, as people get very religious about them. I have spent almost
a year and a half with Dojo and liken it to the amount of time it took to
become familiar with OFBiz (which is going on 8 years). I doubt that I would
switch because OFBiz decided to go with one library on another.

-Al