Hello everyone,

I have quick question related to Vcard functionality implemented in SFA component, what are the required fields for creating Vcard , is it First Name and Last Name or any other options?

When i am importing Vcard containing information about Firstname , Lastname and Email Address , then it is throwing error which is "Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error (null)"

My suggestion is instead of throwing error like above we can display user friendly error message for required fields.
Let me know your thoughts.

--
Thanks
Awdesh Parihar