Hello Scott,

Thanks a lot once again.
For now we are working on the grouping as suggested by you.

Please see my comments inline:

--
Ashish

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>wrote:

> Hi Ashish
>
> I think fields should be considered as part of their logical group rather
> than individually.  So if a first name is supplied but no last name then we
> do nothing because we require both for the input to be considered valid.
>  Likewise for postal addresses or any other groups of information.
>
> I think we should return an error if the vCard is empty because that would
> be exceptional situation I suppose and the user should be notified.  I don't
> think we should return an error if the vCard contained only information that
> we couldn't process, the user should just be warned in that case but the
> vCard should be considered valid.
>
> In a super useful implementation a vCard would simply populate a screen in
> which the user could confirm, alter or add any information that they saw
> fit.

This option is good only when we have single person info in the vCard. It
will be difficult if we have more then person info in vCard then this screen
it will be mess IMO. So for now we should not be working on this option.