Thanks David.
I shall update the glossary.
Regards,
Ruth

David E Jones wrote:

Going from less technical to more...

1. a component contains applications and/or the lower level tools and definitions needed by applications 2. a component can be used for self-contained extensions, including applications and logic/data modifications, to the suite of tools and applications that come with OFBiz 3. a component is a directory with an "ofbiz-component.xml" file in it that is used to specify specific resources to be loaded in the application server, including webapps, Java source/classes, classpath resources, scripts, entity definitions, entity data files, service definitions, service and entity ECA rules, test suites, and encryption keystores

-David